Visit Sea Grape Gallery
Sea Grape is a cooperative fine art gallery located at 113 W. Marion Avenue in downtown Punta Gorda, Florida. The Gallery has been recognized for over 29 years by local and seasonal patrons as the premier venue for high quality fine art. Over 20 award-winning artists participate in Sea Grape Gallery, and one of our knowledgeable members is always on hand to assist you. The Gallery offers a variety of unique artisan crafts as well as paintings and photography.
As you browse through our bright, friendly gallery, you will find:
- Paintings in oil, acrylic, watercolor, mixed media, and colored pencil, graphite, and silverpoint. Painting styles range from realist to impressionist to abstract, and giclee prints are also available.
- Photography, including underwater photography and Southwest Florida wildlife subjects
- Silver jewelry, featuring Larimar and other precious stones
- Pottery, including wheel-thrown, raku, and horsehair
- Wood Turning, both decorative and functional, including segmented pieces
- Fused Glass, including decorative panels and functional vessels
- Basketry, featuring Nantucket and Shaker reproductions
- Handcrafted Kaleidoscopes of various sizes and colors
- Handcrafted Knives, including sport and kitchen knives, pen knives, and letter openers
Winter Hours through April 30th: Monday-Friday, 10-5; Saturday, 10-4; Closed Sunday
Closed Thanksgiving Day